There’s more to the Racemaster than meets the eye. Introduced back in 1981, it was originally billed as a shorter version of the iconic Trialmaster. This means that, along with the history, the heritage and the burnished red 6 oz. waxed cotton, you also get increased mobility and the freedom to move.
- 6 oz. waxed cotton with a proprietary blend of micro and technical waxes
- Water- and wind-repellent
- Signature Belstaff cotton twill lining
- Corduroy lining at the collar, cuffs and hem
- Centre front zip with concealed, press-studded placket
- Two bellows pockets and two side zip pockets